Industrial removals require great organisational capacity, which is why AdArte, thanks to its consolidated experience, a team of specialised operators, the procedures applied, and the availability of state-of-the-art equipment, is able to plan and carry out professional removals of small/medium-sized companies or entire buildings with rigorous and absolute efficiency, respecting the agreed timetable and chronological programme, in order to avoid disrupting company operations and therefore induced costs.
Carrying out the transfer of an archive or library requires method and consolidated experience in order to guarantee safety, precision and execution times. The company AdArte Traslochi provides duly trained personnel, who, with appropriate equipment and so-called ‘roll container‘ or multi-deckers of various sizes, catalogues, picks up, and subsequently repositions with extreme ease and precision, restoring the orderly sequence of the transferred library material.
Here are some of the services we have performed:
- Moving the Venice Public Prosecutor’s Office;
- Moving Labor Court of Venice;
- Moving Chamber of Commerce CCIAA of Venice;
- Moving Customs Offices of Verona;
- Moving Technical Office of Finance of Mestre Venice;
- Moving libraries Istituto Veneto di Scienze Lettere ed Arti of Venice;
- Moving Customs chemical laboratory of Venice;
- Moving Ca’ Giustinian Venice Biennale headquarters;
- Moving libraries and Cerletti Institute of Conegliano Veneto;
- Moving Hospital of Adria (Rovigo);
- Moving administrative offices and library Province of Treviso;
- Moving and relocation Banca degli Occhi Foundation of Venice;